A site-specific installation was realized in a central corridor of an abandoned office building from the 1950's. A conic box was improvised to create a projection TV.
This resulted in a free hanging video image in the brightly lit corridor. The screen showed 2 channels of video imposed on top of each other. One channel was of the actual view into the corridor, gradually zooming in and out.
The other channel showed a video registration of a slow drive through a carwash with the camera pushed against the windscreen window. The sound of the carwash accompanied the installation.